Kristin Pack of Shadetree Studios has created a unique way to help promote couples who are looking to adopt through a unique blend of still photography, video, and audio. The primary focus is on still photography with high-impact video integrated into a multimedia presentation that can then be uploaded to blogs, and online profiles. It can be shared on Facebook, YouTube, and emailed to contacts. This could be the way that an expectant parent finds you.
image by Jeroen van Oostrom
For those who would not be able to take advantage of the amazing opportunity in Giveaway #1, we haven't forgotten you. You can enter to win a copy of Reaching Out: A Guide To Writing A Terrific Dear Birthmother Letter by Nelson Handel.
rave reviews from readers.
*Due to shipping restrictions, this giveaway is for U.S. residents only.
1. This is an email-entry only giveaway. Comments will not be counted as entries. Please put "Profile Improvement Giveaway #1" OR "Profile Improvement Giveaway #2" in the subject line.
2. Your email entry must include:
- 2-6 paragraphs about something you've learned during your adoption journey. Personal essays will be published here on the UFA blog as well as the Shadetree blog. You may include one or more photos, if you wish, to illustrate your entry. You may also include a link to your current online profile or blog if you would like us to include it with your essay.
- Your name, address, and contact info (this will not be published).
- "Like" the Shadetree and United For Adoption Facebook pages. Include in the email your Facebook name so we can verify. If you've already Liked us, you've got a head start!
Winners of both giveaways will be selected at random, not by content of personal essay or writing skill. Entries will be accepted through March 27, 2013 and winners will be announced March 28.
Good luck! We can't wait to see the new and improved profiles of the winners!