A network of adoptive families, birth families, and adoption professionals which exists to improve the lives of children and others touched by adoption through support and education. UFA is actively engaged in community outreach and advocacy to raise awareness of adoption as a loving option.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Suddenly



Suddenly I see. Suddenly it starts When two anxious hearts Beat as one.
Yesterday I was alone. Today you walk beside me.
Something still unclear, Something not yet here Has begun.
Suddenly the world Seems a different place, Somehow full of grace And delight.
How was I to know That so much love Was held inside me?
Something fresh and young Something still unsung Fills the night.
How was I to know at last That happiness can come so fast?
Trusting me the way you do I’m so afraid of failing you
Just a child who cannot know That danger follows where I go.
There are shadows everywhere And memories I cannot share.
Nevermore alone, Nevermore apart. You have warmed my heart Like the sun.
You have brought the gift of life And love so long denied me.
Suddenly I see What I could not see Something suddenly Has begun.

- Lyrics by Herbert Kretzmer

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment on this post.
Your comment will be published after it is approved.

Google Analytics

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...